Sunday, February 6

Top 20 Cutest Movie Couples-- 1-10

     In honor of Valentine's Day, I thought I would compile a list of my favorite couples from movies... enjoy!! Oh, by the way, these are in NO WAY in order of favoritism, I don't even think that I could put them in order because I love them so much! So, here are the first 10:

1. Sam and Juniper "Joon" Pearl from "Benny & Joon"
Bennyjoon_large
(Johnny Depp and Mary Stuart Masterson)

     I love this movie so much! When Johhny is swinging outside her window at the mental hospital, how can you not swoon?! (I mean, except for straight males, of course.)

2. Juno Macguff and Paulie Bleeker from "Juno"
Tumblr_lg1jdkfteh1qelq1qo1_500_large
(Ellen Page and Michael Cera)

     (Sorry for the explicit finger gesture, but I just had to put this one on here.) This is the cutest most awkward couple ever! I love when Juno says, "I think I'm in love with you." and Bleeker responds with, "You mean as friends?"

3. Amelie Poulain and Nino Quincampoix from "Amelie"
46244773_large
(Audrey Tautou and Mathieu Kassovitz)

     Even though they really don't speak face to face to each other throughout the movie, they still made it on this list. The part where she swings open the door to go chase after him and he's standing right there, I gasp every time, even though I know what's coming!

4. Jack Dawson and Rose DeWitt Bukater from "Titanic"
Tumblr_lf90d4zwtn1qeg9hjo1_500_large
(Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet)

     There are really no words to say here, and even if I do try to explain how perfect they are for each other, I might start crying...

5. Allie and Noah from "The Notebook"
Tumblr_lfw7g6n0uy1qapxu6o1_500_large
(Rachel McAdams and Ryan Gosling)

     "If you're a bird, I'm a bird." So cute, he just does so much for her all through their lives, it's just amazing. And yes, I know these are fictional characters!

6. Edward and Kim from "Edward Scissorhands"
Tumblr_lf4iw7ccaj1qdbm85o1_400_large
(Johnny Depp and Winona Ryder)

     There's nothing like a forbidden love story, and this quirky version of one gets me every time!

7. Frances "Baby" Houseman and Johnny Castle from "Dirty Dancing"
Tumblr_lciv8teubz1qc382yo1_500_large
(Jennifer Grey and Patrick Swayze)

     "Nobody puts Baby in a corner." That's all I have to say.

8. Samantha Baker and Jake Ryan from "Sixteen Candles"
Tumblr_l2zbf4utc01qbwdvyo1_400_large
(Molly Ringwald and Michael Schoeffling)

     "Happy Birthday, Samantha. Make a wish." "Well, it already came true."

9. Bonnie Parker and Clyde Barrow from "Bonnie and Clyde"
10rmy4x_large
(Faye Dunaway and Warren Beatty)

     The perfect bankrobber partners....adorable. I love how much he cares for her and is so protective of her, he was so cute!

10. Will Shakespeare and Viola De Lesseps from "Shakespeare in Love"
20090730055639
(Joseph Fiennes and Gwyneth Paltrow)

     Even though they don't end up together which upsets me deeply, they are a wonderful couple! (Sorry if I ruined it for you! And, sorry for ending with a sad one!)

The next ten will be coming soon! Photos from WeHeartIt.com

No comments: