11. Danny Zuko and Sandy Olsson from "Grease"
(John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John)
Preppy vs. Rebel, yet they are perfect for each other!
12. Harry Burns and Sally Albright from "When Harry Met Sally"
(Billy Crystal and Meg Ryan)
The best movie ever about friends becoming soulmates!
13. Kat Stratford and Patrick Verona from "10 Things I Hate About You"
(Julia Styles and Heath Ledger)
I had to include a high school romance movie! Anyway, I adore this movie and especially Heath Ledger!!!
14. Jamie and Aurelia from "Love Actually"
(Colin Firth and Lucia Monez)
Okay, he hires her as his housekeeper, she speaks Portuguese, he speaks English. They fall in love and have to separate. He learns Portuguese and surprises her and asks for her hand, and she answers yes in English! How cute is that???
15. Jamal and Latika from "Slumdog Millionaire"
(Dev Patel and Freida Pinto)
They know each other their whole lives and he fights so hard to get to her...love this movie!
16. Eli and Oskar from "Let the Right One In"
(Lina Leandersson and Kare Hedebrant)
Do not confuse this perfect couple with the one on the movie "Let Me In"! Eli and Oskar are so adorable, even though she is a vampire.
17. Ed and Sandra Bloom from "Big Fish"
(Ewan McGregor and Alison Lohman)
Ewan McGregor is adorable in this movie! He saw her only once, and they didn't even speak, yet he knew that she was the one! So, what does he do? Plant a million of her favorite flowers in her front yard, and get the crap beaten out of him by her boyfriend...ugh! Love him!
18 and 19 Julia Roberts and Richard Gere in "Pretty Woman" and "Runaway Bride"
These two make such a cute couple that I could not pick which movie that they both starred in...so I did both!
20. George and Mary Bailey in "It's a Wonderful Life"
(Jimmy Stewart and Donna Reed)
I saved the best for last! Oh this movie! It gets me every time...they are so cute and wonderful! Especially in the above scene and the school dance with the pool!
(Photos from WeHeartIt.com)